With the increased demand for COVID-19 testing, St. Croix County is now offering free PCR Covid-19 Tests at the St. Croix County Services Center in New Richmond on Monday’s and Wednesday’s. More Info.
GARBAGE / RECYCLING HAULER
- Call to arrange curbside garbage service
- Recycling is a drop-off service located at 304 Jewell Street, Star Prairie
M-F 7:00 am – 3:30 pm (EFFECTIVE 10/1/2021)
WHAT TO RECYCLE:
- GLASS bottles & jars
- ALUMINUM, tin & steel cans and lids
- PLASTICS #1-2 bottles, jugs, jars & food tubs (put plastic caps back on)
- PAPER, flattened cardboard, newspaper & magazines
- NO Plastic Bags / Film
(gather separately and bring to your local grocery store, Target or Walmart)
- NO Used Paper Products (they can be composted)
such as paper towels, plates, cups, tissues, napkins, etc.
Please visit the St. Croix County’s recycling website for:
What to Recycle and How to Recycle Right:
Appliance, Electronics and Tire Collection Events
Clean Sweep – Hazardous Waste Collection Event
A-Z Recycling & Disposal Guide
- (for items that can’t go in your curbside bin or drop-off recycling)
- Like and Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sccwirecycling
Watch our recycling video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn0Bs7wGf7k&t=330s
We just issued a press release announcing that St. Croix County Public Health has updated and extended their Mask Advisory until October 5, 2021. Under the Mask Advisory, Public Health recommends every individual, age five and older, in St. Croix County wear a face mask if the following apply:
- The individual is not fully vaccinated or
- The individual is fully vaccinated and is
- In public indoor settings when the level of community transmission in St. Croix County is at a “substantial” or “high” level.
- Our current transmission level is updated weekly can be found on the St. Croix County COVID-19 Dashboard.
- At local businesses and workplaces which ask individuals to mask.
- In healthcare settings.
- In K-12 schools (students, staff, and visitors).
- At a place where masks are required by local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations.
- If they are residents or employees in a correctional or detention facility, jail, or homeless shelter.
St. Croix County Public Health has updated our COVID-19 Dashboard to reflect this new guidance. The dashboard shows the current level of COVID-19 transmission (low, moderate, substantial, and high) in St. Croix County and the steps that should be taken at each level to keep everyone safe. The level of transmission will be updated once per week based on the current level of community transmission.
You can read more here:
Please consider sharing this information. This information has been shared with local media, municipalities, chambers, libraries, school districts, and local healthcare facilities.
Adam Kastonek | Administration – Public Information Officer – Communications Specialist
1101 Carmichael Rd Hudson WI 54016
Any questions- call Nathan Licht at 715-531-7033.